So much is happening and things look a lot different this summer compared to last, but the PTSO is gearing up to support RTHS as it starts the 2020-21 school year.
We elected a new PTSO Board in May 2020:
- President: Nocha Van Thielen
- Co-Treasurers: Herb & Mellissa Ubbens
- Secretary: Mary Hilbert
- VP of Communications; Jen Gubernath
- Events & Programs: Julie Walker
- VP of Membership: Luana Deans
- VP of Fundraising: Sarah Hanawald
We continue to be supported by our Co-Student Representatives
- Lucy McKay & Sabrina Grewal
We are also supported by our Faculty/Administration Representative
- Nan Danehower
None of us know exactly what this school year will bring, but we will face it together as a community of Raptor Families. We have several virtual events planned to support our community in the months to come. We will continue to hold the PTSO meeting via Zoom to support Social Distancing, while sharing information. We have some virtual coffee chats planned as well, that we will post here, on Facebook, and on ParentSquare.